Re: [CODE] Compiling with MSVC5

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 07/05/00

Patrick,

   Correct assumption.  I don't know how to code. :P  But I am learning as I
go along and so far I have done a lot better than I expected.  At least the
damn thing compiles properly, except for the warnings...  I will mess
around, I love messing around...  I take frequent backups on my src dir
anyway, so there's no harm done anyway, it's just for fun... ;)  But I will
do as you suggested and prototype the functions, and also try to remove the
bit in objsave.c and see what goes straight to hell, so to speak...

Kind Regards,
Torgny Bjers