hedit

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 07/15/00

Re: Request for HEDIT...

Hello People,

  Server: CircleMUD 3.0, bpl 17
Add-ons: OasisOLC 2.0, Races, Classes, liblist, aedit 16
      OS: Windows NT 4.0 Server
Hardware: Dell Precision 210 Workstation, Dual Processor
Compiler: Microsoft Developer Studio 97, C++ 5.0

This is a request for the hedit snippet that work with the above setup...
Read below for explanation...

I have tried to patch in the hedit snippets found on the CircleMUD Developer
site's FTP, but without any luck.  I have already got Aedit in and working,
so I grasp how to add stuff, I just can't debug hedit because number one, I
am using a different version of Oasis and Circle 3.0 than the patch was
meant for; number two, I almost got oasis.c to work before I gave up(some
minor errors and a couple of warnings), but the hedit was a mess when I
stuck it into my Circle 3.0 bpl 17 with Oasis 2.0.

Any help appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Torgny Bjers (Artovil)