Re: {newbie?} OLC

From: Tony Robbins (robbinsw@ucs.orst.edu)
Date: 07/20/00

----- Original Message -----
From: "Del" <caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET>
To: <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CIRCLE] {newbie?} OLC

> The older OLC+ (oasis plus other patches) had a way to save the
> permissions in the zone files.
> Might be a better solution!

All that I did for that was copy *somewhat* what Samedi did in Obuild.  I
just added a line in the zone files that was a string of builder names.
Then I made it OLC-able, and that it would simply check if the name of the
person was one of the names in the string.  Thought it was nice, because you
could zstat and see exactly who had access to the zones, as well.

Another cornucopia of information delivered to you by me,
-k.