[CODE] CAP/UPPER???

From: Patrick Vale (patrick@australia.edu)
Date: 07/21/00

In our mud color codes have been changed to &g &s ..etc. The problem arises that
mobs with short descripts beginning with color codes are no longer automatically
capitalized or such when they walk out of rooms hit things etc.
I figure this is because the code works with the '&' symbol we are using? 'Cap'
is a macro for 'upper' function i think? I cannot find where in the code (i
have looked lots and lots) it changes things to upper/lower case so i can make
it ignore our color codes.
Any help greatly appreciated...am i on the right track? (newbie)...:)
Have a fabulous day, Ladak *legends of toril* (aka patrick)