Adding Levels with bpl17

From: Webremedies (webremedies@idirect.com)
Date: 07/21/00

Ok i realize, unless I am mistaken, saving_throws needs to be added for each additional level, stock with 34 levels, I am going to bump up to 200, now I have been able to complete this, without changing thaco, and the experience chart..
i set lvl_impl to 206 which is also in the saving throws, 200 mortal, 201-206 - imms.
i get this when compiling and alot displayed below is only a few:
act.offensive.c: In function `do_kill':
act.offensive.c:137: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
gcc -g -O2 -Wall    -c -o act.other.o act.other.c
gcc -g -O2 -Wall    -c -o act.social.o act.social.c
gcc -g -O2 -Wall    -c -o act.wizard.o act.wizard.c
act.wizard.c: In function `do_switch':
act.wizard.c:1024: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
act.wizard.c: In function `do_last':
act.wizard.c:1614: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
act.wizard.c: In function `do_wiznet':
act.wizard.c:1715: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
act.wizard.c: In function `perform_set':
act.wizard.c:2234: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
act.wizard.c:2394: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
act.wizard.c:2401: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
-> can anyone offer any assistance with adding levels with bpl17, and why in the higher versions did they create so much more junk for adding levels?
thanks