Re: [Code] Looking for DG scripts

From: Jake Turner (jakehturner@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/26/00

As I customized my mud so much I couldnt patch in oasisOLC so I devcided to
write my own, i have commands to edit rooms, mobs, objects, zones and
socials and they all save anbd everything but having to write all these mob
progs and stuff in c is really anoying.  I was wondering if there was some
dg script code i could pathc in from somewhere that i dont need oasisOLC to
work it, cause I really cant be bothered to write my own :P

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Jake Turner - aka Culhaven (sword.grailhall.com port 2411)