Improved isname function and abbreviations support

From: Juliano Ravasi Ferraz (jferraz@linkway.com.br)
Date: 08/05/00

   Hi everybody.

   Looking on a thread about the isname() improvement (started at Jun
19, 2000), where the player can use special combinated keywords like
"sword.long" and "vial.white" to referencing to objects; and a today's
thread about abreviations, I have created a new isname() function with
both support.

   I have uploaded the result to CircleMUD FTP, but until it is put on a
public-readable directory on the FTP site, it is downloadable from the
following URL:

http://topazio.linkway.com.br/circle/isname-bpl17.txt.gz

   Tips, questions and bug reports are welcome.

   Thanks.

--
----=[ Juliano Ravasi Ferraz ]=----=[ jferraz@linkway.com.br ]=----
     Rayon Eletrônica e Informática Ltda. - Linkway Descalvado

Do fish get thirsty?