[NEWBIE] wzoneecho & prompt question

From: Danny Owen (azder_72@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/08/00

 CircleMUD, version 3.00 beta patchlevel 14

This is my first time I thought I would post here even
tho I have been lurking for months getting all sorts
of help :).. (thanks everyone)

Ok first up.. can anyone show me an example of a
working script using "wzoneecho"?? the effect I can
get out of it is that it echo's the entire zone 0
which well is sorta useless to me.. so if you can show
me how to make it work in any zone I choose it would
be most helpfull.

Now for the prompt question. is there a way I can get
a linefeed after the prompt without adding the \r\n??

I'm looking for a prompt that doesn't do this:
<500h/500H 500m/500M 500v/500V> [ 1220] A Hall Way

but does this:

<500h/500H 500m/500M 500v/500V>
[1200] A Hall Way

I also have the battle prompt on the MUD which is the
reason I can't use the \r\n that everyone will more
than likely suggest as it just attaches itself to the
end of the existing prompt like such:

<500h/500H 500m/500M 500v/500V>  < TC: Fred :
excellent EC: Barney :  few scratches >

sooooo.. any or all help will be appreciated :)

Trewe

Legends of Toril
snafu.net.au 2323