Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] Set Race Prob

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 08/09/00

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Beffa <MortalCity@aol.com>
To: CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA <CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA>
Date: tisdag, 8 augusti 2000 20:11
Subject: [CIRCLE] [CODE] [NEWBIE] Set Race Prob

>Sorry about sending this message to CIRCLE@QUEENSU.CA, well here is the

I am not sure, but this might help you a little...

First off, only use the letter (a single letter, like when you chose race
when you login) corresponding to the race, found in int parse_race(char arg)
in class.c. Make sure that your case has the correct number, double-check
act.wizard.c for this (compare the case statements with the values found in
set_fields[], count every single one of them), since I had a similar problem
turn up on mine, the numbers got mixed up, so when I set race, I actually
set something else.. :)

Regards,
/Torgny Bjers