Re: [Code] [snippet help] [should be simple]

From: Jeremy Maloney (vagabond@newhaven.orisis.net)
Date: 08/12/00

Alrighty, I tried that.. It compiled fine, however, it gives you around 5
seconds to try and log in before it crashes completely, basically, I had
already done the ch->char_specials member idea, and it did the same
thing.. I'm really not sure what's wrong with it. As for the utils.h,
It was the only file which held any of the specials.fighting stuff,
and I know that the code from  fight.c draws upon utils.h, that's why I
thought there would be reason to eyeball it. =P

Thanks for your help tho =)

The Vagabond Admin
(vagabond@newhaven.orisis.net)
newhaven.orisis.net 4202