[CODE] contrib/code/clan.patch

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 08/14/00

Hello all,

Re: Clans with Circle30bpl17 and Oasis 2.0

I just got the clan patch in and working. But, mind you, after some serious
tweaking of the db.c parts as well as the save internally and save to disk
parts of it...  Now, I mean no disrespect towards Mr. Muller, but the clan
edit part sucks, and I wanted to Oasify it (v 2 dot 0, gentlemen), and I
just wanted to know if anyone had an already finished version of the clan.c
parts that deal with clan edit?  If not, I will gladly put up my poorly
modified versions on Ceramic Mouse when I am done!

As for the clans, I think this version is better then the version found in
the http-site of Ceramic Mouse, which I couldn't even get to work (I tried,
believe me)...  So, thanks David Muller for making the clan code! :)

Kind Regards,
Torgny Bjers