Re: [HELP]

From: Circle Mud (CircleMud@AL4874.spb.edu)
Date: 08/16/00

> I'm trying to find a way to run a simulated unix to get Circle going on a
> win98 platform - cygwin.

> I've found the site, but I'll be tarred if I can figure out what all I
> need
> - I d/led the cygwin package, then d/led bash, and now am doing gcc... but
> I could have sworn that there was a single d/l to get everything.

> Does anyone have cygwin going that might be able to point me in the right
> direction?

I have cygwin package. By using compiler from it, you may compile MUD to
windows EXE file, but with UNIX rules. So, this package is just windows
adopted UNIX compilers and libraries.

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/download.html

And read in your MUD  /doc/readme.cygwin file

PS Sorry, if I didn't understand you right...