[CODE] [OLC] Copyto + Dig with Oasis 2.0

From: Brian Beffa (MortalCity@aol.com)
Date: 08/17/00

I've already checked the archives for this prob, and from what I saw, the
questions were unanswered.  Does anyone know what to do to make dig and
copyto ready for oasis olc 2.0.  Because the code must be from an old version
of it.  I suspect part of the outdated is right here, in copyto and dig:

  olc_add_to_save_list((iroom/100), OLC_SAVE_ROOM);

Thank You,
brian