Hacking sorted

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/18/00

>From: Steven Inglis <singlis@BCDE.DEMON.CO.UK>
>To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
>Subject: Re: [CIRCLE] [CODE] Oasified version of CLANEDIT
>Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:42:29 +0100
>
>On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:03:30 GMT, you wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >Someone hacked my implementor password and got access to my char, they
>then
> >advanced thier own player to imp level and caused havoc, I have managed
> >get control back and changed the passwords, but I can't use set level to
> >demote thier levels, because the have imp level chars. Is there a way
>around
> >this and whats the best way to remove thier chars altogether, there
>doesn't
> >seem to be individual pfile which can be removed. Any help in the matter
> >appricitated.
> >
> >Blademaster
> >www.naryan.co.uk
>
>Change the other Implementors password so you can log in as them. Log
>in as them, log in as your implementor then use
>
>set level them 1
>
>this will set their level back to 1.

In case anyone is interested in how I managed to do it, here it is:
1) I went into wizard.c and removed the if statement which checks the
targets level is higher then your own.

2) With tha removed I then jsut used the set file command to alter thier
passwords, i then used self delete to remove them.

Chears for your help blademaster