Re: [NEWBIE] DG Scripts

From: Robert Tavares (belgar@wtvl.net)
Date: 08/21/00

>If the answer to my question is DG 7a without OLC, where >can
I get it? I only found the version with OLC.
>    Thx.

As far as I know, no update version of the dg_scripts is available
w/o Oasis patched onto it.

What i did On my mud was patch in the dg_scripts 7a with the
old version of OLC, then went in and patched the OasisOLCv2.0
over it. But that was a utter pain in the a$$ and took me a long
time to get a clean compile.

-rob-

-----