Re: [BUILDING]

From: Sammy (samedi@ticnet.com)
Date: 08/22/00

From: "Alex" <fletchra@QSILVER.QUEENSU.CA>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 9:46 PM

> However, it might be an idea to have an option in the editor to save
> as UNIX file or DOS file (ie '\n' or '\n\r'.

This may be a non-issue.  A windows-only version would probably be better off
writing windows format.  The files would be easier to read on the windows
machine, and can be transferred to unix in ascii mode to make use of the
autoconvert feature.  I think Java automatically terminates lines according to
local customs.

Sam