Re: Admin vs. Player

From: Treker (treker@positron.net)
Date: 08/31/00

Irrelevant, I am talking about the flag itself, not the ability to kill
players.  That's a definite must in the MUD, the ability to kill other PCs.
However, why should everyone immediately know about it? Furthermore, why
should anyone be able to associate your character to the who list just by
looking at them?  Well, another irk of surreality in MUDding.  Oh well.