Re: [HELP] Sammy's ASCII Pfile Code

From: jeff shaw (j_sshaw@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/01/00

>--snip---
> >C:\circle30bpl15\src\db.c(2525) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';'
>---snip---
>
>I think it's fairly safe to skip posting the rest, but I would suggest
>looking at this one line listed above, since it it listed as missing the
>end
>; which would cause a lot of other nasty things to pop up.
>
>Dana

I couldnt agree more
here is the errored line:

void store_to_char(struct char_file_u * st, struct char_data * ch)

I dont understand it, thats why I posted it here for help but I forgot to
include that errored line. I'm still thinking of how to fix it and so far I
cant think of any reason to why its wrong :(