Re: obj and shp fils becoming blank?

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 09/09/00

George Greer wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Torgny Bjers wrote:
>
> >If you have OasisOLC 2.0, then I know what is causing your problem.
> >
> >Look in the archives for "sedit bug" and/or my name "Torgny Bjers" since we
> >solved this issue a time ago, and it was an old relic that was left in the
> >function that counts the shops up, it counted one too few, i.e. if you had
> >just added a shop to it the last real_num shop won't show up since it only
> >counted to the one before it... So fix that and you're set...
>
> It would be really nice if someone explained the cause of it to me in more
> detail. Unless you like leaving it broken, that is.
>
> --
> George Greer
> greerga@circlemud.org

Read the archive, George. ;)  How I have yearned to say that to the master
guru greerga himself! ;)  Seriously, I am at home now, and I have all the
other emails at work so I cannot read it here, but I am sure that the
solution to the problem itself is within the posts that have sedit bug and
my name on them.  They were posted a couple of weeks ago...

There was a complete snippet of the errant function along with a solution.
I was raving and ranting there for a while, but you should be able to make
sense out of it. :P

Kind regards,
/Torgny