Re: Blackjacking and MOB awareness

From: Jason Pullara (Circle@si.rr.com)
Date: 09/17/00

Hey people,

Thanks alot for the help. I finally get my brain in gear ;]

Anyway, I finally managed to get the MOB's I wanted to do special things, to
do them ;]

Now Ive run into another problem..

I now set a PLR_BLACKJACK flag on the player that blackjacks another victim,
however this flag wont go away until he/she is killed

Soooo my next question is.. how might I go about setting a timer to
eventually take the flag off?

Could I just set a timer in 'heartbeat' to remove the flag after a certain
amount of time?

--Jason