Blackjacked Was: Blackjacking and MOB awareness

From: Jason Pullara (Circle@si.rr.com)
Date: 09/17/00

Hey guys

Thanks alot for all your help :]

What I did was take the players who blackjacked and put a PLR_BLACKJACK flag
on them.
Next, I did stole the for loop in the SPECIAL(cityguard) and edited it so
the MOB's (and there are alot of them) would do what they had to do (either
run, or get ready for battle)
Next thing I did was to make my 'temple cleric' (some mob I made up who
curec/heals everyone who prays there) to "forgive people of their sins"
(theft/murder/ blackjacking)

Thanks again for all yer help,

--Jason