Named Exits help

From: Griffin Hernandez (griffent@SOFTCOM.NET)
Date: 09/24/00

Hello, I am new to being an IMPL, I know how to code, but very little.
I have searched the web for a snippet or a piece of code that allowes named
exits. I so far havent found anything. By named exits i mean, go shop
go palice, ect... If anyone would be kind enough to tell me how to do this
I would be VERY grateful. I am using windows 98 and MSC++6, Please help.
Thx
Griffin
Hawk
Tenser
Tshir
Bob
All the same except for Bob over there.....
CACKLE