Re: Checking Memory...

From: Deja Augustine (PraetorXI@aol.com)
Date: 09/25/00

In a message dated 9/25/00 5:42:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
zeavon@kilnar.com writes:

> free() does not set a pointer to NULL,

Bah, as soon as I read that line I smacked myself really hard.   I completely
forgot that it doesn't clear the pointer.

Thank you!  (BTW, the developers of OasisOLC may want to keep that in mind,
since it's in THAT code that this is happening.)

Again, thank you.   Even if it doesn't cure my problems, I still forgot about
that, and I'm sure it would have caused problems elsewhere for me.

^_^

-Praetor