Re: Dos Telnet

From: Oleg V. Volkov (cm_rover@lglobus.ru)
Date: 10/03/00

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 08:46:21PM +0300, Henrik Pihl wrote:
> No, i'm looking for a client that would work in DOS, not in win 9x
> My sysadmin wants to put it on a 386 to create a console with a telnet :)

Try NCSA Telnet. I forgot url, but it should be pretty easy to find.
If you won't find it, contact me - i'll send you my verison. It even have
several local patches, for bu^Wfeatures that annoyed some people around
here (uni).

--
Oleg V. Volkov aka Rover                                       EH: CM Rover
Join Elite Imperial Fleet!                    http://www.emperorshammer.org