Re: [CODE] Error in diskio.c

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 10/22/00

> In the file diskio.c, i get the following error when compiling:
>
> C:\Shadows\src\diskio.c(324) : error C2039: '_fileno' : is not a member of
> '_iobuf'
>
> im running win98, anyone know what the problem is?

        Make sure, in the future to include all pertinant information -
like "I just patched in ascii pfiles from some random patch", compiler,
and other information of that sort.

        However, you're in luck, this topic has been covered three, or
four..maybe four.. million times before.  Go to the mailing list archive
and search for fileno, and you'll quickly have your answer.

                                                PjD