Re: [NEWBIE] Item Loading Spell

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 10/29/00

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Josh Smith wrote:

> patch level 11, though for some strange reason it has no magic.c, and create
> food has been deleted for the source entirely.
Hmm.. if it's been heavily modified, there's no saying on what you might
have to do to get it to work. If you don't have create food you prolly
have some other form of loading items. At least do_load for imm's should
contain the information you need.

Some sort of pseudooverview:

Figure out what to load and if that is legal.
load it.
can player carry? Directly into inv
otherwise to the ground.

That's about it, of course you might be more creative.. :) (I've just
gotten up over here :)

/S

Sir Alec Guinness
 - May the force be with you, Always!