a few problems

From: NWhite (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/02/00

Hiyas,
    lately i have some problems with my mud but not sure what to do or where
to look in the code. one is some of the ansii pfiles becoming blank, my own
file has become blank three times this week. then second problem is the
following:

[ SYSERR: OLC: File 'world/wld//10.new' is zero length! ]

and i have no idea where in the code this is located...
any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Drakona
KoliraMud ... fnord.dope.org : 4000

Religion is a self choice and desire, go with what you feel is right, no one
is really right or wrong, but within thier own heart.