Re: I hate when I delete messages I want to reply to...

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 11/02/00

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Dana Luther wrote:

> [...]

Yes, 'locate object' is a huge p-o-s, but I said important.  It's a nice
feature, but I don't rate it highly enough to warrant inclusion at this
late of a moment.  You can take your case to Jeremy or the other developers
if you like.  I'm not going to, but they're free to merge it if they think
it's a good idea.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org