[CYGWIN] Trouble with socklen_t in comm.c

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 11/03/00

I downloaded the circle30bpl17plus.tar from the ftp site and I am having
trouble with compiling I got an error stating socklen_t is undeclared first
use in function the function looks like this

int new_descriptor(int s)
{
  socket_t desc;
  int sockets_connected = 0;
  socklen_t i;
  static int last_desc = 0;     /* last descriptor number */
  struct descriptor_data *newd;
  struct sockaddr_in peer;
  struct hostent *from;

  /* accept the new connection */
  i = sizeof(peer);
  if ((desc = accept(s, (struct sockaddr *) &peer, &i)) == INVALID_SOCKET) {
    perror("SYSERR: accept");
    return (-1);

and socklen_t is not used again in this function. I am kinda new to coding
and cannot figure out why it is here.

Thanks

Jason Lewis