Re: <NEWBIE> Copyto how-to

From: Nizal Hassan (nizal@angelfire.com)
Date: 11/05/00

I did the search before I asked in the group. I did used the codes but being a newbie coder, I couldn't implement it correctly. I got error about OLC_SAVE_ROOm as being as undefine function. Anyone who used the snippet managed to get it to run well?

nizal...

---
     "No love is worth so much, away, cruel Cupid!
    That makes it now my dearest prayer, to die.
    I pray to die, recalling how you've wronged me,
    Girl born to make my life a misery"
                                                -Ovid