Re: [CODE][ROLEMASTER] Anyone interested in discussing how circle could be made to use RM rules?

From: Craig Cooney (perfect_circle@angelfire.com)
Date: 11/07/00

<To get the total experience required for the level <that is added to the experience required for the <previous level (hence <this becomes a recursive <function).
   I use GET_EXP(ch) = 0 in advance_level to
avoid needing that.    But, thanks for
return MIN(((level + 4) / 5) * 10000, 50000);
, it took me 12 lines previously to do the same
thing.
                               Cheers,
                                   Craig