Re: [CODE] Snippets vs. patches

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 11/08/00

As far as snippets and patches I started out coding Smaug so snippets is
about all that can be gotten for it, This I believe has made me learn more
about the code I am adding the snippet to and forced me to look at stuff I
wouldn't have with a patch.

I have tried to install patches on circle and can never get one to do
everything, if I could I think I would consider myself kinda lazy. Besides
with snippets if you don't like the way X works it is easier to change a
snippet then a patch

My 2 pence,

Jason Lewis