Re: [CODE]trouble in comm.c

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 11/09/00

I am using B19 I can live with this error I guess just could not figure out
what it goes to, the only other error I got was one for _fileno in comm.c
and actwiz.c I commented out the part of the function that has this got a
clean compile and the mud works fine now. Thanks for the quick response.

Jason Lewis