Race/Class Snippet

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 11/09/00

I am trying to install the race/class snippet and I am getting undeclared ch
errors in this code.

void display_classes(struct descriptor_data *d) {
  int x;

  send_to_char("Class selection menu - please choose a
class\r\n---------------
-----\r\n", d->character);
  for (x = 0; x < NUM_CLASSES; x++)
    if (class_ok_race[(int)GET_RACE(ch)][x]])
      send_to_char(class_display[x], d->character);
      send_to_char("\nClass: ", d->character);
}

I cannot figure out why I am getting this error as GET_RACE(ch) is the
variable not ch, When I added races I added

#define GET_RACE(ch)    ((ch)->player.race)

So If you can give me a hand with this it would be mucho appriciated.

Jason Lewis