[CODE] Innate spell abilities

From: Matthew Kuebbeler (flawed@southwind.net)
Date: 11/09/00

Evening,
  I've recently attempted to add in innate spell abilities to certain
races. The problem Im having now is every race you can pick from has this
even if I didnt set it that way. This is what I used.

In class.c
   do_start

  if (GET_RACE(ch) == RACE_ELF);
    SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INFRAVISION);

  if (GET_RACE(ch) == RACE_MINOTAUR);
    SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INFRAVISION);

so on and so on.
Im wondering if anyone has some kind of fix. All the races on my mud I
want to have infravision, all except humans.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Matt