Re: Help me again please:)

From: Andre Cameron (AndreC@pvg.com)
Date: 11/10/00

Hey evryone thanks for the help:)  I got one more ? for today then I'll
leave everyone alone.  I added some code so aliase's would be saved cause
everyone knows retyping them blows, I had to add

alias.o : alias.c structs.h utils.h interpreter.h
        < TAB > $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) alias.c

to my make file along with alias.o to obj files and alias.c to CX_REF files
but when I try to compile it give a
MAkefile:123: ***missing sparator. stop.
error message and well the make file stops. any clues?  BTW I'm using bpl14
I might switch up to bpl17 now that I'm starting to get the hang of this I
just couldn't get any races into bpl17 to save my soul so I switched to
bpl14 and used the patch in the circlemud ftp directory.

Well I apreciate everyones help:)
-Andre