Re: Mounts2

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 11/17/00

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Lewis, Jason wrote:

>  http://www.armed.net/
>  http://www.c-cubedinc.com/dragon
>  http://www.phatlinux.com/
>  http://www.skygate.co.uk/skylinux.html
>
>Do these create dual boot or is it just like Cygwin where it is just a
>"shell" on your system.

I've never used them so I couldn't tell you.  I pulled them from the
lwn.net distribution list for those that can use Windows.  From my
Slackware on Windows experience it was a dual boot that shared the
filesystem.

I suppose you could also buy VMWare and run Linux-in-a-window on your
Windows machine.  For that purpose you could use any operating system,
whether they were designed to or not, so long as VMWare supports it.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org