[CODE] ASCII Player File

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 11/17/00

Okay I finally finished getting ASCII Player Files in the way I want them
except for 1 problem, if I start the MUD and login for the first time
everything goes fine. Saves the player, adds to the player index, ect.
Log out okay, no crash, saves fine everthing is cool.
Log in for the second time and whamo!  It thinks I'm trying to create a
new character even though it's the same name.  I check out
build_player_index and it's loading the index fine, it's just seems like
it's not checking the index to make sure the name is not taken..

Basicly this is ASCII Pfiles Version 2 from the ftp site with a little
modification to run on Windows..  Other then ASCII Pfiles and Oasis 2.01
This is stock..

      -~=<< Brian A. Hartvigsen >>=~-
    -~=<< http://mud.ikickass.org >>=~-
      -~=<< tresni@ikickass.org >>=~-

"Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced,
       you can't be promoted." --Unknown