Re: c and C++ together (My question)

From: Shane Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/30/00

My query is along the same lines:
I recently d/led the Eliza bot from the Circle FTP site, only to
discover that it was written in C++.
I would really like to add this feature to my C MUD, but since
I know next to nothing about C++, a re-write would be impossible
for me to accomplish.
Is there some way I could add the bot without a re-write, maybe
by changing compilers, or adding a few libs?

Yur Obt. Svt,
-FIRE

| Get your MUD on @ Euridia.com!                                   |  __  |
| http://www.euridia.com -- Your ultimate MUD resource             | (oO) |
| telnet://euridia.com:4545 -- Euridia MUD                         | /||\ |
| telnet://euridia.com:4000 -- The E2K Project                     |      |