Re: [NEWBIE] I can't see whats wrong with this

From: Shane Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/05/00

I'm going to assume that the 'if (GET_LEVEL(ch) <= 68)' check means
that your Immortals are 68 and higher. Basically, you have an if without
an else, so the game has no idea what to do in the case that the
player is higher than 68.
Just put:
else {
send_to_char("Use goto you lazy b@$tard!\r\n", ch)
return;
}
and just maybe, that'll fix your problem.
I'm not a great coder, so there might be something else wrong with it.

*Shrugs,
-FIRE

| Get your MUD on @ Euridia.com!                                   |  __  |
| http://www.euridia.com -- Your ultimate MUD resource             | (oO) |
| telnet://euridia.com:4545 -- Euridia MUD                         | /||\ |
| telnet://euridia.com:4000 -- The E2K Project                     |      |