Builder Muds

From: Michael Gallagher (m_gally@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 12/18/00

I'm just curious about these builder muds. If i have a few builders who
don't know olc well can i send to a builder mud to learn. And does learning
just involve leaving them to build, or are they taught. And if they are
taught are they taught about how to write good descriptions as well as how
to use olc.

Also does anyone know a good builder mud i could tell any players who want
to build to go to first. I'd like to put some info on a good builder mud on
my motd.

Subliminal
Head Coder of Star Trek: First Contact MUD
www.stfmud.com