Re: [CODE] Directions

From: Josh Auger (josherz01@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/19/00

Wow, thanks for the quick responses!  Actaully I was just wanting to see
what the developers thought of it.  I planned on adding something of the
likes in myself.  I believe it would maps seem less square and of course all
mountain ridges and paths through fields are not straight. :)

I'll take a look at the snippet as an example, thanks again guys!

Josh

(Darkened Realms)