[NEWBIE] If statement checking all sockets

From: Luke Waite (lwaite2000@home.com)
Date: 12/28/00

Hello, This is a really dumb question, but one i will learn from. Any help
is greatly appreciated. Oh well I'm blabbing again so here it is.
How do I make an IF statement check all the playing sockets. So like say a
level chat. Yes I know this is a bad example but... I know this much
so maybe
     if (GET_LEVEL == GET_LEVEL(ch))
Check of all the players    Level of the player executing the command
Oh yeah and I would prefer it not in do_gen_comm.

Thanks
 -- Endon