Re: [NEWBIE] Zone Removal (was Stupid Question)

From: Dana and Todd Luther (luthers@ex-pressnet.com)
Date: 12/31/00

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris DePaola" <SmokEater952@aol.com>
---snip---
> Anyone who can help me with how to add in a new zone, that help also would
be
> greatly appreciated. I am using oasis, if that makes a difference. I have
---snip---

If you're using oasis and want to create a new zone, all you should have to
do is type zedit new # (where # is the new zone to be created). It will set
up the files and indexes for you.

Try reading thorugh the .c and .h files for oasis there is a lot of good
information hidden in the comments in those and the other .c and .h files.

Dana