Re: Windows Issues

From: Leonardo Herrera (leonardo.herrera@mercantil.com)
Date: 01/03/01

Patrick Dughi wrote:
[...]
> p.s. This doesn't mean i've given up on XML, or anything, just that I need
> to learn more about it before I even begin.  I'm pragmatic - i'll
> concentrate for now on what works.

So don't waste your time using these functions. Instead, create an interface
class to do this, and in the meantime, use a replacement -- ie, a virtual class
that initializes all the information on compile time. Why? because you don't
need to know the format that is going to be used to write the initialization
files. You only need the results.

(I hope anybody have understood what I mean... my english is pretty bad)

Cheers,
--
Leonardo Herrera
mailto:leonardo.herrera@mercantil.com