Re: DG Scripts, was: oasis olc & mobprogs

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 01/04/01

George Greer wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Patrick Dughi wrote:
>
> I think that's because people now use DG Scripts, which are based on
> MobProgs.  I have no idea if that Oasis code works with DG Scripts as well
> because I never used either of them.

Speaking of DG Scripts, the latest release (7a) was made to patch into
bpl15 and is packaged with an old version of Oasis OLC.  It could use an
update so that it will patch cleanly into bpl17 with Oasis 2.0 (would be
nice to have versions that include Oasis and that are meant to go into a
MUD which already has Oasis).  Not trying to get anyone to go out and do
the work (heck, I don't even have a need for it personally), but I have
noticed a general need for this crop up in a few posts on the list
lately.  I might just go ahead and do it if I find myself bored enough
sometime in the near future.

REgards, Peter