Re: DGscripts for bpl 17?

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 01/05/01

David Karlgren wrote:
> Thank you. Although, I was looking to add only DGscripts to my mud, not
> OasisOLC. So you're telling me there is no other way?

DG Scripts is designed to work with Oasis.  Even versions that did not
come with Oasis require it in order to work.  I suppose that you could
go through the patch and take out anything that has to do with OLC and
simply edit the script files manually in the shell if you want, but it
kinda defeats the purpose of DG Scripts (if you have to do everything in
the shell anyways, why not just hard-code it in as a spec_proc?).

Regards, peter