Circle bpl17, oasis2.0, aedit, and hedit.

From: Bryon (spiritwulf@HOOSIERLINK.NET)
Date: 01/10/01

Hello,
   I've been working on trying to get heditv2 patched into circlemud bpl17
with oasis 2.0, dg scripts 7a, and aedit. I've searched through the archives
and made all the changes others have suggested, but I am struggling with the
code thats added to modify.c and oasis.c. If anyone has any further tips on
how to get this to work, or might send me a copy of thier modify.c and
oasis.c so I can compair the two, I would be very thankful.