Re: Iedit and OasisOLC bugs.

From: Deja Augustine (PraetorXI@aol.com)
Date: 01/15/01

Well, I've never used iedit, but it sounds like it's not resetting your "olc"
condition when you're done, so the game still thinks that you're already
using OLC.

I would be able to be of more help, but I'm using 3.0bpl17 w/ DGScripts 7a
(w/ Oasis) patched in, and, to the best of my knowledge, it doesn't have a
do_oasis function or return that error at all.  However, I would grep for
do_oasis and search the file it's included in for that SYSERR message.  Then,
see what variable it's checking.

Finally, go search iedit.c or whatever the file that iedit is included in for
that variable to see how it changes it and if it changes it back when it's
done.

Hope that helps!

-Praetor