Re: [CODE]Notify Snippet

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 01/18/01

I've done it so that I get seperate mails with God Commands, Wiznet,
SYSERR, Sells & Buys (useful to see when an object gets sold a lot :), and
so forth.. :) All written in perl though and pretty old too, so it's not
exactly nice in anyway. Perhaps I should submit it.. :) This of course
means I get around 10 mails when the mud crashes (that includes a mail
from GDB with backtracking), but on the other hand, I can go 14 days
without ever hearing anything from the mud :)

This is pretty much what I am looking for, didn't realize you could extract
so much info.

Jason